John and I

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back in Ireland: My Home Away from Home

So, despite the volcanic ash from Iceland I still managed to make it in to Dublin just minutes after the airport opened. It's so good to be back! John and I made it back down to Cork and visited with his family for the rest of the evening yesterday. This afternoon he had an exam so to keep myself busy, Emma (his roommate's girlfriend) and I made a cake from scratch with the limited tools that an apartment for two boys had for baking.

Not too much to report as of yet, but hopefully we are doing something fun tonight that I may be able to talk about in future messages! I'll be sure to keep you up to date (mom) and Caitlyn, I would love to see you in Bergen!

Take care :)

1 comment:

  1. Where will you be staying? I'll start booking tickets :D

    ReplyDelete